[Nfbv-announce] Resolutions Committee

Fredric Schroeder fschroeder at sks.com
Thu Oct 11 15:36:39 UTC 2012

>From C. J. Fish:

Hello all,

As we are all preparing for this year's state convention, it is also time to
get our resolutions ready.  I am once again chairing the Resolutions
Committee, and I am asking that all resolutions be sent to me electronically
by October 28th.  If this is not possible, please bring resolutions to me at
state convention IN HARD COPY BRAILLE.  This is the only way I will accept
resolutions at state convention.  If you will be sending me resolutions
ahead of time, please use the e-mail address

cjwfish07 at yahoo.com .

Feel free to give me a call if you have any questions or need any assistance
(804-222-7068).

Thank you, and I am looking forward to working with you on our resolutions
and to seeing you all in Richmond!

C. J. Fish