[Nfbv-announce] Fw: NFB flyer

Mark W. Roane mwroane at mindspring.com
Sat Nov 2 15:27:49 UTC 2013

Good morning all,
The Richmond Chapter has contacted several local food establishments that do home delivery about including information on our Vehicle Donation Program with their deliveries.  So far, their response has been very positive.  Attached, please find the flyer that they will be using.  The flyer prints on an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper and then it is cut in half to produce 2 separate flyers.  We will be providing each establishment with the number of flyers that they say they can use.  Please feel free to use the flyer as is or to modify it for your chapters needs.
Please let me know if you need any further information.
Mark Roane
Virginia's Vehicle Donation Program Coordinator