[Nfbv-announce] FW: Braille and large print menus

Fredric Schroeder fschroeder at sks.com
Mon Nov 11 20:49:20 UTC 2013

As you will see below, Lynn Lesko contacted her local iHop asking for braille and large print menus. The iHop representative got back with Lynn and said that the braille and large print menus have been ordered. We should all reach out to restaurants we frequent and encourage them to provide braille and large print menus.

FKS

+++++

Early this morning I received a response (listed below) from iHop's Ms. Kenmerer .  Is it possible, to let our state Federationists know that within only a few days from initial contact, iHop acknowledged and accommodated my husbands suggestion for Braille menus.

Thank you

Lynn Lesko,secretary

Peninsula chapter

Begin forwarded message: