[Nfbv-announce] NFBV 2013 Convention Door Prizes

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Fri Sep 13 16:24:37 UTC 2013

Dear Federation Members,

My name is Laurie Wages.  I am a member of the Fredericksburg chapter of the
NFB and I am in charge of the door prizes at convention this year.
Convention will be soon and we need your door prize donations.  You may turn
them in at the registration table.  Please attach a label to each door prize
with legible print and Braille.  The label should briefly describe the prize
and the name of the donor.

We appreciate all door prizes that you bring!  If you have any questions,
please email me at:
<http://us.mc362.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=lburns24@yahoo.com>
lburns24 at yahoo.com or call 540-287-5446.  Thank you and see you at
Convention!