[Nfbv-announce] Fw: VRCBVI Family and Friends Day Flyer

Mark W. Roane mwroane at mindspring.com
Thu Sep 19 18:42:13 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----
From: Roane, Melody (DBVI)
To: Mark W. Roane
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2013 2:02 PM
Subject: VRCBVI Family and Friends Day Flyer

Hi everyone,

Please find attached the flyer for the 2013 VRCBVI Family and Friends Day which will occur on Saturday, October 19.

This year, we are opening the event to anyone who is blind or vision impaired and family and friends of those individuals.  Please feel free to pass this information on to any consumer who may benefit from attending the event.

We are very excited about the event this year and hope that it will be encouraging for those who participate.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Have a great day!

Melody Roane, Director

Virginia Rehabilitation Center for the Blind & Vision Impaired

401 Azalea Avenue

Richmond, Virginia 23227

Phone: 804.371.3323

Email: melody.roane at dbvi.virginia.gov