[Nfbv-announce] Fwd: USAJOBS Social Media Position

Corbbmacc O'Connor corbbo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 13:57:30 UTC 2013

At this year's NFB of Virginia convention, we will be hosting a Friday seminar about the advanced skills that you need to find, land, and keep your dream job. Perhaps you dream about a job where you could be paid to connect with people on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Well, here's a perfect example of a position just like that! I'd encourage you to apply, then come to the seminar to practice your in-person social networking skills!

Time is running out to pre-register for the NFB of Virginia state convention, to be held October 25-27 in Fredericksburg, VA. For more details, or to pre-register right now, visit the NFB of Virginia web site: www.nfbv.org

See you soon!

---
Corbb O'Connor
Communications Coordinator