[Nfbv-announce] Dawnelle Cruze

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Tue Dec 16 00:24:39 UTC 2014

Please keep Dawnelle in your prayers.

>From Stewart Prost:

Dawnelle has been in Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital since Tuesday,
December 2, 2014, after being found in her apartment unconscious.  She has
been on a ventilator since that time.  Up until a few days ago, she had no
kidney function and required dialysis.  She has recently gained kidney
function, and dialysis was discontinued yesterday.  However, she has
experienced a major setback earlier today when she had her lungs fill with
fluid.  Her conditions continues to be very serious.  We will keep everyone
informed.

between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want;
blindness is not what holds you back.