[Nfbv-announce] You are invited to the NFBV Communications Committee conference call this Tuesday evening

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 13 14:32:27 UTC 2014

Hi All,
For those of you not familiar with the NFBV Communications Committee, we were established by NFBV President Fred Schroeder a few months ago to assist chapters and divisions to become better known in their communities. We also assist the affiliate to better promote its mission of service as well.

Each month, on the third Tuesday, we gather for a one hour conference call to discuss how we are going to promote all the great things we do. And, you are invited!

Our conference call is open to everyone interested in spreading the positive message of the Federation. Whether you are a communications guru or just someone who wants to learn how to get more people to your local events, we welcome you.

Join us by dialing in this Tuesday evening at 8:00 P.M. and using the codes below. Not able to attend but want to keep updated on what is going on? Drop me an email and I will be glad to keep you in the loop. My personal email is john_bailey17 at hotmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you,
John Bailey

Conference Dial-in Number:
7609841000