[Nfbv-announce] Virginia caucus room location

Fredric Schroeder via Nfbv-announce nfbv-announce at nfbnet.org
Mon Jun 2 18:26:38 UTC 2014

Hi all,

As you know, each year the Virginia affiliate holds a caucus early during
our national convention. The purpose of the caucus is to review information
related to convention events, meet our McDonald Fellowship winners, confirm
work schedules for the Virginia table, and to welcome all first time
convention attendees.

The caucus will be held on Wednesday, July 2nd from 10:00 P.M. to 11:00 p.m.
in Salon 19 of the Rosen Center hotel.

I look forward to seeing all of you there.

Best,

Fred Schroeder, President