[Nfbv-announce] Fw: Honk Honk - New vehicle donation PSA available

Mark W. Roane mwroane at mindspring.com
Thu Jun 5 15:31:51 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
From: Wilson, Joanne
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2014 2:50 PM
Subject: Honk Honk - New vehicle donation PSA available

Attention vehicle donation drivers,

We have developed thirty and sixty second PSAs for the vehicle donation program featuring seven-year-old Raveena Ali. It would be good if you could contact radio stations and encourage them to play our PSAs. The link is http://digitalnewsrelease.com/?q=NFB_RadioPSAs.

Please send the link, not the files themselves, to radio stations. Sending the sound files as e-mail attachments may trigger spam filters and cause the stations not to receive the files. Plus, from the Web page the stations can choose the file format that they want and need.

We need your help to continue to rev up this program.

Honk Honk! Thanks for steering this program down the road to success.

Joanne