[Nfbv-announce] The Fairfax Chapter of the NFBV announces its new officers

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 30 22:06:34 UTC 2014

The Fairfax Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Virginia is
pleased to announce its newly elected officers:
John Bailey, President;
Cathy Schroeder, Vice-president;
Beverly Coney, Treasurer;
And Carolena Garrison, Secretary.
We also elected the following board members Ashley Bramlett and Jessica
Diaz.

John Bailey will represent us at our affiliate quarterly board meetings.
Carolena Garrison was elected as the alternate board representative.

The Fairfax Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind meets the third
Thursday of each month. For more information about attending future
meetings, call John Bailey at 703.994.2040 or he can be reached via email at
john_bailey17 at hotmail.com