[Nfbv-announce] Volunteers for childcare at Convention Needed

Fredric Schroeder fschroeder at sks.com
Mon Oct 6 13:56:27 UTC 2014

Good morning all,

The state convention is only a few short weeks away. As we work on final
details, we find that we need volunteers to assist with childcare. This does
not mean that you would work childcare for the entire convention. We have
four slots: Friday evening, Saturday morning and afternoon, and the banquet.
If you are able to assist, please let me know as soon as possible.

Looking forward to seeing all of you in Hampton.

Best,

Fredric K. Schroeder, Ph.D., President

Make a difference today in the lives of blind children and adults by
donating your used vehicle to the National Federation of the Blind by
calling 1-855-659-9314