[Nfbv-announce] FW: Request to have an e-mail posted soliciting participants in a study

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Sat Oct 11 21:25:41 UTC 2014

FYi

From: Dianne V Pawluk [mailto:dtpawluk at vcu.edu]
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2014 10:22 AM
To: Michael Kasey
Cc: margaret.fields at dbvi.virginia.gov; Rick Adams
Subject: Request to have an e-mail posted soliciting participants in a study

Hi Michael,

I hope you are well and are enjoying our nice fall days outside!

I have two requests for you.  First, I would like to just remind your NFB members that we are continuing to solicit participants for our glucometer guide study.  As I reminder, the device is designed to make it easier to correctly place a blood sample on a test strip.  Individuals do not need to come to our lab, as we are willing to meet them anywhere in Virginia whether at their home or a comfortable place to meet close by.  If individuals are interested, please:

Contact: Matthew Standard  <tel:%28804%29%20828-7839> (804) 828-7839, Department of Biomedical Engineering, Virginia Commonwealth University, Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm.

The second request, is that we are now starting a new study with our colleagues Peggy Field at the Department for the Blind and Vision Impaired in Richmond and Rick Adams of Barron Associate.  Would it be possible for you to send the attached recruitment e-mail to your members.

Sincerely,

Dianne Pawluk

--

Dianne Pawluk