[Nfbv-announce] Northern Virginia Bus to Convention: Passengers, Costs, and Locations as of 10/20

Tracy Soforenko tracy.soforenko at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 00:50:45 UTC 2014

Hi Virginia Federationists,

As discussed at the Potomac, Fairfax, & Fredericksburg Chapter meetings, we
have organized  a 33 Passenger bus from Northern Virginia to our state
convention in Hampton Virginia.

The bus will depart Arlington on Thursday (11/6) at 1:00 PM and will depart
from the hotel on Sunday (11/9)  at 1:00 PM.

The bus will start in Arlington, proceed to Woodbridge, then proceed to the
hotel.

On the return, we will add an additional stop in Fredericksburg.

Please know that we still have room for additional passengers.

Our Bus Stops:

The Arlington location is St. George's Episcopal Church, 915 N. Oakland
Street, Arlington, VA. This location is just 2 blocks from the Virginia
Square Metro Station on Metro's Orange line.

The Woodbridge location is Spring Hill suites at Potomac Mills Woodbridge,
14325 Crossing Place, Woodbridge, VA 22192. The hotel's phone is
(703)576-9000. The hotel is Exit 158 Prince William Parkway, Easy off and on
Interstate 95.

The Fredericksburg stop, Northbound only, we will stop at the Fredericksburg
Hospitality House .

I have provided the responses  received to date. If you are on this list,
you are committed.

The cost of the bus is $40 each way or $80 round trip. We accept cash and
checks  made out to PC NFB.

Round Trip Bus Travelers are:

1.       John Dubois

2.       Joe Hobson

3.       Nancy yeager

4.       Sean McMahon

5.       Sarah Blumberg

6.       Tajuan Farmer

7.       Brian Miller

8.       Deepa Goraya

9.       Tracy Soforenko

10.   Wanda Taylor

11.   Jennifer Allen (from Woodbridge)

12.   Charles Annor-Frempong (Woodbridge)

13.   Irene Annor-Frempong (Woodbridge)

14.   Nana Kwadwo Afranie-Frempong (Woodbridge)

15.   Roberta (Bobbie) Cohen

16.   Nancy Urquilla

17.   Paula Kelsey

18.   Wyndale Biggs

19.   Rodney Neely

We also have a number of one way requests.

Sandy Halverson (southbound)

John Halverson (southbound)

Caroliena Garrison Southbound)

Maurice Peret (Just Northbound)

Luanne Blake (Just Northbound)

Conchita Hernandez (Northbound)

Alex Castillo  (Northbound)

Michael Kasey (Just Northbound) (Fredericksburg)

                                Bernie Werwie, (Just Northbound)
(Fredericksburg)

If you would like to join us on the bus, please contact me as soon as
possible. Space is limited.

If you believe my information above is not accurate, please let me know.

Tracy Soforenko

Second Vice president, NFB of Virginia

Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com

202 285-4595