[Nfbv-announce] Convention Resolutions

Fredric Schroeder fschroeder at sks.com
Thu Oct 23 23:35:01 UTC 2014

Each year, at our state convention, we adopt resolutions on a variety of
topics. Resolutions are an official statement of policy for the
organization.

If you have an idea for a resolution, please send a draft to our Resolutions
Committee Chairperson, Jennifer Shields at jen.shields929 at gmail.com. Draft
resolutions must be received no later than Friday, October 31, 2014.

The Resolutions Committee will consider resolutions on Friday evening,
November 7. If you submit a resolution, you should plan to attend the
Resolutions Committee meeting and be ready to explain the resolution. If you
are unable to attend the meeting, please make sure you have someone there to
speak on behalf of the resolution.

I am looking forward to seeing each of you at the convention.

Fredric K. Schroeder, Ph.D., President