[Nfbv-announce] Trainin Video Opportunity

Michael michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Thu Apr 9 18:46:11 UTC 2015

We have been asked to send this to the NFB of Virginia membership.

Hi, Mr. Kasey,

I left a message on your home phone about needing a person who is blind or
has low vision to appear in a training vide we're doing for CubeSmart, a
storage facility company.

The filming is being done Mon., April 13 outside of Manassas.  The person
will have a speaking role, explaining in their own words what CubeSmart
teammates needs to know about serving customers who are blind.  We will pay
a modest honorarium for being in the video, plus mileage or transportation
costs.

The location of the store is the CubeSmart at 11607 Nokesville Road,
Bristow, VA 20136. It's on  Rt. 29 at the intersection state route 610,
after Broadrun Golf and before Bristow Station Battlefield Heritage Park.

Do you know of anyone in the Manassas area who may be interested in
appearing in the video?  If you could to it, that would be wonderful, but I
know your schedule is busy.  I can send a draft script so you can see what
it's all about.

Please feel free to call me and I can provide you with more information.

Cordially,

Cheryl Duke

W. C. Duke Associates, Inc.

President

804-633-6752

804-761-1048 cell

between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want;
blindness is not what holds you back.