[Nfbv-announce] 2015 McDonald Fellowship Winners

Tracy Soforenko tracy.soforenko at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 01:48:33 UTC 2015

Hi Virginia  Federationists

I am pleased to announce the 2015 McDonald Fellowship winners.

The names, their home city/town and chapter is listed below.

Vee Gaspa  - Crozet  (Student Division)

Annie Ascher -                 Virginia Beach (Chesapeake Bay)

Robert Parsons - Richmond (Richmond)

Tasha Coles -  Roanoke (Peninsula)

John Dubois  - Manassas (Springfield)

Traci Jones - Ashland (At Large)

To help these individuals have a fabulous convention experience, we will  be
working to arrange mentors for these individuals. Please seek them out at
convention and assist them in tapping the great resources of our great
Federation.

Tracy Soforenko

Mcdonald Fellowship Chair

Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com