[Nfbv-announce] National Convention Rooms at Clarion and Red Roof

Tracy Soforenko tracy.soforenko at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 02:14:06 UTC 2015

Hi,

As noted earlier, in addition to the Doubletree, there is a NFB block at the
Clarion and Red Roof Inn. In my earlier note, I did not provide a phone
number of price information.

>From the National Convention Web Site:

Additional rooms may be found at a less expensive rate at the Clarion or the
Red Roof Inn. You may call to book a room at the Clarion (800-826-4847) with
a king or two queen beds for $110/night. We also have a block of rooms at
the Red Roof Inn (407-352-1507 option 4) with a king or two full beds at the
rate of $99/night. Both the Clarion and the Red Roof Inn offer a swimming
pool, free Wi-Fi, and a microwave. (Some rooms may have a refrigerator.)
Both properties are a short walk from the Rosen Centre entrance.

Tracy Soforenko

Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com

202 285-4595