[Nfbv-announce] On behalf of O'Connors: Exciting news from the O'Connors in Louisville

Joe Hobson joewhobson at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 16:26:05 UTC 2015

Dear family and friends,

Briley and I hope this note finds you well.

God has truly blessed us over the past several months, and we wanted to share with you (in case you haven’t heard) the wonderful news that we're expecting our first baby boy (Silas Vick O’Connor) on April 19th. <x-apple-data-detectors://0>  (If he's anything like us, we're pretty sure that he'll be late!)

We can’t wait to meet him and introduce him to all of you! We are incredibly thankful to have so many people that will rejoice with us and help us along this new, incredible adventure.

Some of you have inquired about our registry information. You’ll find it below, but please know your prayers for us are the gifts we desire most.

Amazon
http://bit.ly/SilasAmazon

Babies R Us
http://bit.ly/SilasBRU

Target
http://bit.ly/SilasTarget

When Silas is born, we will send everyone pictures, and—who knows—I might even post a few to Facebook! You are always welcome in Louisville for a visit.

Love,
Corbb and Briley
502-785-4797

852 Markham Lane, Louisville, KY 40207