[Nfbv-announce] NFB-DC Indoor Rock Climbing - April 25th

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 27 21:41:44 UTC 2015

Sent on behalf of:
Janice Forbes
President
NFB DC Sports & Rec Division
Janice Forbes<janiceforbes2012 at gmail.com>;

Good Morning!

Could you please send out this invitation on your list serve?  All are
welcome !

Begin forwarded message:
Message from Alex Castillo, NFBDC Sports and Recreation Division.

The DC sports and Rec Division will be going rock climbing (Indoors) on
Saturday, April 25, 2015 from 10am to 12pm . We are inviting all members,
friends and family to this event!  You do not need any experience to join
us, and this is an activity that people of all abilities enjoy. We are
working on a first come first serve basis, and  we have 15 slots available
and they are being filled quickly.

Earth Treks Rockville is located at 725 Rockville Pike, Rockville, MD 20852
(in the rear of the Marlo Building), just south of downtown Rockville and 4
blocks south of the Rockville Metro Redline Station.

If you would like to join us, please send an email ASAP to
Alexandera.castillo at gmail.com
Include your full name, email, phone number and best time to call you.

Please see below for details!

:    Sat, 04/25/2015: 10:00AM - 12:00PM

Cost: $25-28

Program Schedule:    Sat, 04/25/2015: 10:00AM - 12:00PM

•    Format:
1.     Orientation and harnesses.
2.     Traverse climb - climb sideways to get warmed up.
3.     Climb the walls!
4.     Food / Cake Break
5.     More climbing.
•    Groups will have exclusive use of a climbing area for a period of two
hours. Earth Treks' instructors are responsible for all climbing related
activities.
Please advise your guests to wear appropriate foot attire for climbing.
Sneakers tend to work best. Open toed shoes/sandals are not permitted. Also,
while helmets are not required, they will be made available at no charge.
Children may bring their own bike helmets if they desire.

blank