[Nfbv-announce] Fairfax Chapter Nov. 19 meeting: How to enjoy the holidays without regrets

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 2 15:09:36 UTC 2015

Our program for the November 19, 2015 (third Thursday meeting) will be focused on how to be happy healthy and guilt free during the upcoming holidays. If you are like me, you tend to overdue it during the holidays by eating and drinking too much. The holidays are to be celebrated. Is there a way to have fun, join in the parties, and enjoy food and drink without suffering “January Regret”?

Our guest speaker for our November meeting is Debbie Dennis NS. She knows what motivates people to overindulge and she also knows how to break the cycle so that we can enjoy ourselves without the remorse.

Debra’s Background

Debra Dennis, Founder of Indigo Lifestyle Solutions, has been a highly respected Consultant and expert in the field of Household and Estate Staffing and

Nutritional Coaching for the past 23 years.

Debra focuses on working with busy people who have challenges around weight, overeating, binge eating, body image, and a number of health

concerns such as digestion, fatigue, mood issues, autoimmune disease and more. She is trained in a highly unique and results oriented approach to eating issues.

With her Bachelors Degree in Mental Health & Masters in Nutritional Science, she believes in making sense of life’s complexities. Her passion has always been about breaking things down to their simplest form and opening up new doors (and minds) for others.

Debbie was professionally trained and

Certified by the Institute for the Psychology of Eating. In addition, she is a Certified Integrative Holistic Nutritionist, Aroma Touch Practitioner, Essential Oils Educator and a bestselling author on Amazon.

November means Chapter Elections:

At our November meeting, we will be holding elections for the offices of President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, and two board positions. The only requirement for the board positions is the desire to grow the chapter and to attend monthly conference calls.

Contact Cathy for more information about the offices at 703.319.9226.

Meeting Location and Time:

For the foreseeable future, we will be meeting at the home of Cathy Schroeder. Her address is:

9522 Laggersfield Circle

Vienna, VA

Her townhouse is a short walk from the Vienna Metro station.

Cathy’s phone number is:

703.319.9226

We begin gathering at 6:30 PM for dinner and the program begins at 7:00 PM. Pizza is available for a $5 donation. Please let Cathy know before the meeting if you are planning to attend and have pizza so we can order enough.