[Nfbv-announce] Share Your Feedback: 2015 NFB of Virginia Convention Survey

Tracy Soforenko tracy.soforenko at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 16:54:33 UTC 2015

We heard positive feedback on the 2015 NFB of Virginia Convention. However,
we want to learn from you how we can make future conventions even better.
Please take 5 minutes to complete the 9 question survey on Survey Monkey.

Note for Screen reader users:

The Survey Monkey tool worked really well but the accessibility is good but
not perfect.

Using a screen reader, the first question allows you to select which
Saturday break out you attended but didn't provide me the selection when I
tab back into the field. It worked better for our other tester.

A few of the questions allow you to select all the statements for which you
agree. Using a screen reader, I was able to use the space bar to select each
of the statements for which I agreed.

After the 9th question, the Done button comes immediately after the question
response field.

You must select the Done button to submit your survey response.

We did not test using VoiceOver on an iPhone.

 <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/5HR7LGW>
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/5HR7LGW

We ask that you complete your survey by Saturday, November 14.

If you are unwilling or unable to use this Survey Monkey tool, I have
attached a Microsoft Word document with the survey which you can send back
to me. However, I do ask that you try to Survey Monkey because this tool
will automatically compile your answers.

Many thanks to John Bailey, Jeremy Grandstaff, and corbb O'Connor for
developing this survey.

We truly value your feedback on what worked well and where we can continue
to improve.

Thank you,

Tracy Soforenko

First Vice president, NFB of Virginia