[Nfbv-announce] 2015 NFBV Scholarship Winners!

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Tue Oct 6 22:29:02 UTC 2015

We thank the 2015 NFBV Scholarship Committee,

Sarah Patnaude , Co-Chair

Brian Miller, co-Chair

Deepa Goraya

C.J. Fish

and

Tasha Hubbard

For their countless hours to serve.

The committee is pleased to announce that there are two scholarship
finalists: Robert Parsons (Richmond Chapter)

and Chelsea Cook (At Large Chapter).

Please join me in offering congratulations to them both!  We look forward to
being with them at convention.

Thank you,

Michael Kasey

President