[Nfbv-announce] NFBV Convention Pre Registration Deadline Friday, October 16

Mark W. Roane mwroane at mindspring.com
Thu Oct 15 03:45:32 UTC 2015

Hello all,
Just a friendly reminder that the deadline to book a room at our convention hotel, the Westin Tysons Corner and to pre register for our convention is Friday, October 16, 2015 at midnight.  That's just 48 hours from now.  After the deadline, there is no guarantee that you will be able to get a room at the hotel and, you will not be able to take advantage of the pre registration cost savings on convention registration and banquet tickets.  So, don't delay.  Also, don't forget that everyone who registers for our convention by the pre registration deadline will be included in a drawing to win $100 in cash.
For information on how to reserve your hotel room and to register for our convention, visit www.nfbv.org.

See you all in Tysons Corner.