[Nfbv-announce] Consider helping with our Kids Camp Child Care program

Tracy Soforenko tracy.soforenko at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 03:41:09 UTC 2015

From: Nancy Yeager

brlteacher13 at gmail.com

Consider helping with our Kids Camp Child Care program

The 2015 NFB of Virginia convention is fast approaching.  We are very
pleased that a large number of families have decided to attend convention
and bring their kids. Truth be told, the high demand for child care means we
need more people to work our Kids Camp. Would you consider working a shift?
It is fun and very rewarding.

Our Kids Camp participants range from infants through elementary school
students.

On Friday, October 30 and Saturday, October 31 Kids Camp Shifts  for those
working Kids Camp are:  8:45 - 12:15, 12:15 - 5:00 and 5:00 - 10:00.

If you would be willing to work a shift, please contact Nancy Yeager,
(703)283-2524 or by e-mail at brlteacher13 at gmail.com.