[Nfbv-announce] Door Prizes Needed for 2015 State Convention

Tracy Soforenko tracy.soforenko at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 01:45:49 UTC 2015

Reminder: Door Prizes Needed

Where has the time gone?  It is hard to believe we are only 10 days away from the 2015 State Convention.  We have started a small pile of great prizes, but I need more.  The more we have, the more fun we will have.

A letter has been attached with the request you can use with businesses.

Chapter presidents remind your members we need great items for door prizes.  I will be collecting them at the state convention.

If you have any questions, call me or email me. Look forward to seeing you all at the convention.

Sarah Blumberg

Door Prize Chairman

202-427-4814

sarahblumb at gmail.com