[Nfbv-announce] Action Alert - 2015 NFBV Raffle - Final Reminder

Tracy Soforenko tracy.soforenko at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 02:17:09 UTC 2015

Dear Federation Family & Friends,

    This is a friendly reminder and a call to action. The 2015 NFBV Convention is rapidly approaching and less than two weeks away. Therefore, we need an all-hands on deck effort from everyone to get out there and sell any and all remaining raffle tickets (1 for $10 & 3 for $20). Please remember to:

1)    Tell your family, friends and associates that this raffle is our major fundraising event of the year and that it is the perfect opportunity to show their support for all of the wonderful services and programs offered by the NFB of Virginia throughout the year.

2)    Collect the ticket stubs and proceeds from organizations that you have partnered with in your community like the Lion’s and Kiwanis clubs.

3)    Bring ALL ticket stubs and proceeds with you to the NFBV Convention and turn them into Mark Roane, NFBV Treasurer.

4)    If you will not be attending the convention please mail all ticket stubs and proceeds no later than Friday October 23, 2015 to:

NFB of Virginia

3230 Grove Avenue

Richmond, VA 23221

***NOTE: It is strongly recommended that you send these items via certified mail.

If you have any questions or need additional information please feel free to call or email me at any time. Thanks for all of your help and hard work in supporting the NFBV’s major fundraising event. Each and every one of you is helping to change what it means to be blind!!!

Cordially,

Bernie

Bernard Werwie

Cell: (540)846-9518