[Nfbv-announce] Even More Sponsors & Exhibitors at NFB of Virginia Convention - Friday (10/30)

Tracy Soforenko tracy.soforenko at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 02:14:09 UTC 2015

Fellow Federationists

The National Federation of the Blind of Virginia prides itself on bridging
the gaps between the blind community and the companies and vendors that
manufacture the tools we use to live the life we want. At the 2015 NFBV
Exhibit Hall on Friday, October 30, you have the opportunity and meet a
variety of vendors and exhibitors that produce the tools our community uses,
meet the representatives of different training and independent living
centers, and even purchase some items that you may need in the future.

Our sponsors are:

.         Vander Pharmaceuticals: A pharmaceutical company introducing
prescription for Non 24;

.         , Torres Foundation for the Blind: a company that provides
assistive technology to consumers;

.         G-Technology: A manufacturing company that will be demonstrating
Sonar glasses for consumers;  and

.         Adaptify Solutions: Formerly the White Cane and More/Beyond Specs
companies that sell canes, assistive technology, and low vision equipment

These sponsors will be available for the attendees to purchase items from,
learn more information about, and retrieve knowledge of new, innovative
products that are on the horizon.

Along with these sponsors, we have many old and new exhibitors that are part
of our NFBV family, including:

.         Freedom Scientific,

.         ITG

.         Eastern Shore Center for Independent Living

.         Bon USA

.         Advanced Vision

.         EASY LLC

.         Carroll Center for the Blind

.         Virginia Association of Blind Students

.         Christian Ministry Teachers

.         Guide Dogs for the Blind, and

.         The Virginia Rehabilitation Center for the Blind and Vision
Impaired,

Each of these exhibitors will also be available to speak with and impart
information about their upcoming promotions and events.

The exhibit hall will run from 12pm until 5pm and will be a memorable
experience for both first-time attendees as well as recurring members.

Robert Parsons Jr

Richmond Chapter Communications Delegate

www.nfbv.org

Phone: 804-200-3275

"Persist until success happens."