[Nfbv-announce] Lunch Choices Friday at Convention!

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Thu Oct 29 00:06:11 UTC 2015

The hotel has expressed some concern about the potentially large number of
people that might eat at the Blue Fire Grille (hotel restaurant) on Friday
during lunch. They have decided to limit the menu options available and
offer some special lunch deals for quick and easy dining.

Here is what they will be serving:

-          Caesar Salad with chicken

-          Cobb Salad (with chicken or jumbo lump blue crab)

-          Flame Grilled Angus Burger

-          California Chicken Sandwich

-          Turkey BLT Croissant

-          Grilled Fresh Catch

-          Pan Roasted Breast of Chicken

-          Mushroom Ravioli

They will also be offering a special deli lunch box/plate to include
sandwiches, sides, and fruit that guests may take to go or order to dine in.
This special will be offered at a lower price point with the groups 15%
discount.

Again, this is only for lunch on Friday. The entire menu will be available
any other time.

blindness is not what holds you back.