[Nfbv-announce] NABS needs your stories

Sarah Patnaude patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 2 18:41:18 UTC 2015

Fellow Federationists,

I just wanted to let everyone know that the National Association of Blind Students is collecting letters detailing personal experiences with inaccessible technology in college to send congress. It doesn't matter if you are a college student or a graduate, we need to hear your story! We are asking that you write a letter addressed to your congressman detailing your personal experience and urging him/her to support voluntary guidelines for postsecondary electronic instructional material. It is time that they hear our voice! We deserve equal access to education! Please send your letter to me at patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com and I will pass it along to the rest of the NABS Legislative Committee.

As always, if you have any questions feel free to email me or give me a call at 804-591-6153.

Thank you for everything you all do!

Sarah Patnaude

Virginia Association of Blind Students, President