[Nfbv-announce] Exhibits tables at Convention

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Wed Sep 16 12:18:09 UTC 2015

>From Robert Parsons:

Greetings Chapter Presidents

As you all may know, convention and "Spirit 2015" is swiftly approaching.
The affiliate is hard at work at planning a monumental, memorable gathering
that will facilitate camaraderie, motivation, empathy, and independence
throughout the whole weekend. One of the most useful facets of this event is
the exhibit hall.

The 2015 NFBV Exhibit Hall will take place on Friday, October 30, 2015 from
the hours of 12pm until 5pm and will feature a host of different exhibitors
and sponsors that supply information and products that service the blind
community in the areas of independent living, assistive technology, and
personal and home management. Although there is a vast amount of interesting
people to meet and products to purchase or hear about, the affiliate would
like to include the individual chapters in our efforts to bridge exhibitors,
sponsors, and affiliate members alike. For these reasons, I am extending the
opportunity for individual chapters to register as an exhibitor and use this
medium as a fundraising opportunity for the chapter. Furthermore, if the
individual chapters are not able to get a table but are affiliated with
another organization or company that would not mind becoming an exhibitor,
please feel free to reach out to me via e-mail at rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
<mailto:rob.parso3389 at gmail.com>  or via phone at (804) 200-3275. The
deadline for registering as an exhibitor is October 1, 2015. I look forward
to hearing from you and can't wait to experience "Spirit 2015" with you all.

Blessings

Robert Parsons Jr

Richmond Chapter Communications Delegate

www.nfbv.org <http://www.nfbv.org>

Phone: 804-200-3275

"Persist until success happens."

blindness is not what holds you back.