[Nfbv-announce] Need a ride to and from the State board meeting in Baltimore the weekend of May 7?

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 7 15:15:00 UTC 2016

Need a ride to and from the State board meeting in Baltimore the weekend of May 7?

The Fairfax Chapter has hired a 4-passenger car that will pickup in Fairfax City the afternoon of May 6 and take us to Baltimore for our state board meeting at the national center.

We plan to return by leaving the center Sunday morning and returning to Fairfax.

This is not a big car. So, if you are interested, you must contact me right away.

The charge for the round trip is $30 per person payable by check to the Fairfax Chapter when we leave on May 6.

If you are interested in learning how to grow your chapter, or if you just want to meet our awesome national leadership, this is your opportunity to do all that and more at our state board meeting at the national center in Baltimore the weekend of May 7.
For information or to let me know to reserve a seat for you, email me at john_bailey17 at hotmail.com