[Nfbv-announce] Announcing a new-born addition to our Federation family

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 7 22:51:41 UTC 2016

We wanted to let our Federation family in virginia know that we have been blessed with a healthy grandson, Matthias Ivan Pingel.  He was born this morning, Thursday, April 7, 2016 at 7:20 a.m. Matthias weighed in at five pounds and five ounces and he was twenty inches long.  All is well with Stephenie, Mike and Matthias.  We pray that all continues to go well.  Matthias will be baptized on Sunday, May 8, Mother's Day! What a special gift for a mother, nothing like your first child.

To God be the Glory for the miracle of life.

In Christ,

Larry & Sue Povinelli