[Nfbv-announce] Join the social media team at our state board meeting at the national center in May

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 18 22:07:39 UTC 2016

Planning to attend the state board meeting in Baltimore at our national center during the weekend of May 7?

If so, the communications committee can use your help. We are looking for a few exceptional communicators who will be attending the event and will be willing to document some of the dozens of activities going on during the weekend. We can use people to send out twitter messages, Facebook updates, and  to record youtube videos. If you are a great communicator and want the experience of assisting the state affiliate get the word out about what an awesome event we will be having, please contact me so we can talk.

Got an idea for a great hashtag for the event, send me your ideas and we may use it!

John Bailey
nfbvcc at hotmail.com