[Nfbv-announce] Share your Transport Details & Special Sunday 5/8 National Center Shuttle to Train/Bus Stations

Tracy Soforenko tracy.soforenko at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 02:26:34 UTC 2016

As we have consistently stated, members are responsible for their own
transportation to/from  the National Center.

The address is 200 E Wells ST. Baltimore, MD 21230
<x-apple-data-detectors://2> .

When you arrive at the National Center, take the elevator to the 4th Floor.

Since we have such a large number of members to accommodate, it will truly
help to know when you will be arriving so we can plan to get everyone
situated and fed on Friday evening.

In addition, to make Sunday logistics easier, the national Center Shuttle
van will be running members to the train and bus stations. However, this
only works if we know your arrival and departure times.

Please provide Brian McCann your means of travel and your arrival time at
the National Center and the time of your departure, especially if you have a
train or bus to catch.

Brian's information is below:

Brian McCann

(757) 472-2494