[Nfbv-announce] Places where we need assistance from our NFBV Fellows

Tracy Soforenko tracy.soforenko at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 10:57:13 UTC 2016

With Deepa's assistance, we have come up with the following potential
assignments for the Fellows.

Deepa will be coordinating to ensure that every role is filled.

Friday 5:00 PM to 6:30 PM - Check In and Guidance to Rooms, All Fellows

Talking Signs:

We will need 2 people to sign up for each of the following  time slots.

Friday 7:15 - 7:30 Talking Signs for NFB of Utah Auditorium

Saturday Morning shift for members Hall starting at 7:00 AM and running
through 8:00 AM

9:40 - 12:00 Noon

We will have 3 groups, Group N, Group F, and Group B. We need Fellows in
each of our 3 groups.

Our Fellows are responsible to assisting the 25 people from getting from 1
room to another quickly by serving at talking signs and by leading by
example. Keep the session leaders on time and be ready by the door to get
the group to the next session. Many people are new to the center so they
will benefit from knowing where there are bathrooms and beverages.

Saturday 12:45 - 1:00 Outside NFB of Utah Auditorium

3:25 - 3:30 Outside Members Hall for the Interactive role play activity

Saturday 6:15 - 6:30 PM Members hall before Dinner

Microphone Passers for the following Shifts

Friday evening 7:30 - 9:30

Saturday Morning,   8:00 to 8:45

Saturday afternoon 1:00 - 3:20

Saturday evening 6:30 to 8:30 at the dinner

Door Prizes - Evelyn Valdez, Alex Castillo, and Mike Valentino will be
covering door prizes.

More jobs will come.

Tracy Soforenko

Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com