[Nfbv-announce] Volunteers for Virginia Table Announcement

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Mon Apr 25 23:32:00 UTC 2016

>From Robert Parsons :

Good Evening Federation Family

As the days between today and National Convention decrease steadily, I think
that it is time we create a team to work the table at the exhibit hall. The
Virginia affiliate has participated annually in the national exhibit hall
during convention and our "Virginia Peanuts" has become a staple that NFB
members of other affiliates look forward to each year. With that being said,
I invite you all to join me in creating another enjoyable fundraising
opportunity at this year's convention. If you are interested in working a
shift at the Virginia table while we are down in Orlando, please contact me
via e-mail at rob.parso3389 at gmail.com <mailto:rob.parso3389 at gmail.com>  in
order for me to mark your interest. I will then contact you with a shift
that I will sign you on to work and we can spend time supporting our
affiliate and showcasing our skills of persuasion. I'm looking forward to
hearing from each of you very soon.

Blessings

Robert E. Parsons Jr.

Vice President, Richmond Chapter

National Federation of the Blind of Virginia (NFBV)

J. Sargeant Reynolds Community College '17

Alpha Delta Mu National Music and Social Work Fraternity

Phi Theta Kappa International Honor Society '15

www.nfbv.org <http://www.nfbv.org>

Phone: 804 200 3275

"Persist Until Success Happens." -Thomas Bailey

blindness is not what holds you back.