[Nfbv-announce] Donation to the NFB

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Sat Apr 30 18:54:23 UTC 2016

Members of the NFB of Virginia and Friends,

I write to let you know the NFB of Virginia intends to make a donation to
our Jernigan Institute to help defray the costs incurred for our visit May 5
- 8.  If you are able and willing, we would appreciate donations to be made
by sending a check made payable to "NFB" to

NFB of Virginia

3230 Grove Avenue

Richmond, Virginia 23221

To those of you who are participating in this historic visit, I ask that if
you can and are willing, please be prepared to contribute to our collection
during our visit.  There is no charge to each of us.  However there are
cost incurred by the NFB for our 2 or 3 night accommodations, food and staff
salaries for the weekend.  So we will "pass the bucket" Saturday evening in
hope all will be generous.

Looking forward to seeing all 73 of you next week!

Michael Kasey

President

blindness is not what holds you back.