[Nfbv-announce] Senior Conference Call Agenda for 8/17/16 Meeting

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Tue Aug 16 23:33:27 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

Below and attached is the agenda for this Wednesday's Seniors Conference
call.  Please feel free to forward it to anyone who may be interested.

Seniors Conference call agenda

8/17/16

7:00 PM.

Free Conference call numbers:

Dial - (712) 432-1500.  When prompted, enter code: 830676 pound (right of
0).

I.                    Who's here?

II.                  Virginia Senior Division Update:

a.       Contacted President Kasey about division designation at State
convention;

b.      Exploring division constitution and bylaw development;

III.                Brainstorm senior seminar ideas for state convention;

a.       This month come up with as many ideas as possible.  At September
meeting we can narrow down possibilities and come up with 3 or four topics;

b.      Seminar topics from June meeting:

                                                               i.      As
seniors we don't automatically need help; Maximize those seniors we can
help;

                                                             ii.
Discussion of help vs. no help;

                                                            iii.
spotlight about Bobbie at DBVI as a senior;

                                                           iv.
Representative from Medicare;

                                                             v.      Seniors
and Art;

IV.                Other discussion items;

V.                  Next meeting:  third Wednesday in September;

Nancy Yeager