[Nfbv-announce] Next NFB of Virginia Board meeting date

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Fri Jan 22 01:48:07 UTC 2016

Members of the Board of Directors and all attendees of our meeting on
January 18,

We appreciate your active participation in the Board meeting and Richmond
Seminar.  I regret we did not settle on the date for our next NFB of
Virginia Board meeting.  I recommend we meet in Richmond at the Virginia
Rehabilitation Center (VRC) on Saturday May 7 from 11 am to 3 pm.  Chapter
Delegates please reply to me at michaelgkasey at verizon.net
<mailto:michaelgkasey at verizon.net>  with your confirmation that you are able
to attend.  All members are welcome.

Thank you,