[Nfbv-announce] NFBV Communications committee conference call this Tuesday evening at8:00 p.m.

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 20 23:18:41 UTC 2016

Hi All,
The NFBV Communications Committee has a conference call this Tuesday at 8 P.M. and you are invited.
The phone number to call is:
(641) 715-3286
The passcode is:
223970#

Our national convention is just a few weeks away and we need to talk about how to promote it using social media. Plus, I will talk about my experience using Facebook Live Streaming to create videos that get viewed.

Hope to see you Tuesday, June 21, 2016 at 8:00 P.M.