[Nfbv-announce] Wanted: subjects to evaluate the use of crayons that create textures

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 22 00:16:55 UTC 2016

Advertisement/Subject Recruitment Materials:

We are currently performing a study to evaluate the use of crayons that create textures on paper for use by individuals who are blind or visually impaired. This study will contribute to the development of effective “textured” crayons for use by individuals who are visually impaired.  This study will last approximately four hours and take place in Rm. 1265, 401 West Main Street, Monroe Park Campus, Virginia Commonwealth University.

We are looking for participants who are blind or visually impaired and who are 18 years of age or older.

Contact:

Tyler Ferro (804) 828-7839/ferrot at vcu.edu or Prof. Dianne Pawluk (804) 828-9491/dtpawluk at vcu.edu

Department of Biomedical Engineering, Virginia Commonwealth University

Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm.

John Bailey:: Tel 703.994.2040
Chairman, Communications Committee, NFB of Virginia
President, Fairfax Chapter National Federation of the Blind of Virginia
Click here for chapter information
www.NFBV.org
Like us on Facebook!
Subscribe to our Youtube channel!