[Nfbv-announce] join us in promoting our weekend leadership event with social media

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Thu May 5 18:28:18 UTC 2016

I’ll be perfectly honest. This is a first for me. Never in my experience has the NFB national office held a multi-day leadership program like this just for us. So, let’s tell the world about it with social media!

The affiliate twitter (@nfbvirginia) has already started sending out information about all the different events going on this weekend. But, we need more. We need you!

There is wi-fi at the national center and use it to keep the world updated on your experiences by posting to twitter, Facebook, whatever. To make it easy for us to see each other’s updates, we are using the hash tag #nfbvgrow. Please include this in every update, comment, and like you make.

Post about things you like. Post about people you meet. Post about any information you found interesting. Got a camera, post photos too.

Again, let the world know how the NFB and the NFBV are in the fast lane by telling your friends, family, and complete strangers about your experiences. And use the hash tag #nfbvgrow

While you are online, check out our twitter page at @nfbvirginia.

Got questions about social media and want to help out, call John Bailey at 703.994.2040

See you all in Baltimore,
JB