[Nfbv-announce] FW: 2016 NFBV $2,500 Raffle Tickets Sales

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Wed May 11 11:58:09 UTC 2016

All members of the NFB of Virginia and Friends,

We do wish our 2016 NFB of Virginia annual Raffle to be successful.  A prize of $2500 would be exciting to win!  We encourage you to sell as many tickets as you can, using it as an opportunity to establish relationships and teach others about the NFB.  I write to let you know not to contact Leon Anderson directly, yet obtain tickets through your Chapter President.

Let's go build the Federation.

Michael