[Nfbv-announce] Join the Winchester Chapter for the October festival

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 10 13:25:02 UTC 2016

hello Virginia federation family!
The Winchester chapter Will have an informational booth in downtown Winchester at the walking mall during the October festival, on Saturday, October 15, 2016 from 12 noon to 8 PM. this is for meet the blind month. There will also be beer and other activities available during this festival.
We invite everybody to come join us. if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. thank you!

--
Christopher Walker
National Federation of the Blind