[Nfbv-announce] NOVA 3D Printing Club

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Mon Oct 10 21:47:37 UTC 2016

Hello, my name is Lawrence Nightingale, and I work at NOVA Woodbridge. I am
writing you today because I am the faculty adviser for a student group on
campus, the 3d printing club. The 3d printing club exists in order to make
3d objects for the blind in order to help them understand the world better.
I am contacting you today because of the work that the Lions club does, you
can help us by connecting us with blind individuals or blind educators in
the area that can be a part of our group. We seek to have blind individuals
join to have to make requests for 3d printed objects for example a famous
sculpture or a bust of a famous historical person. IF you were able to do
help us connect with blind individuals we would appreciate it. Before you do
that though, we would like to invite you out to see our group. Our meetings
are on every other Saturday at the NOVA Woodbridge campus our next meeting
is September 24th from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm. Looking forward to hearing from
you, I hope that you can help with our cause.

Lnightingale at nvcc.edu <mailto:Lnightingale at nvcc.edu>
703-878=5620

blindness is not what holds you back.