[Nfbv-announce] Convention Pre Registration Deadline is Tomorrow 10/18/16 at midnight

Mark W. Roane markwroane at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 02:53:54 UTC 2016

Hello all,

The Pre Registration Deadline is tomorrow, Tuesday, October 18, 2016 at
midnight.  Registering by the pre registration deadline will both save you
some money and register you for a $100 drawing.  If you are planning to come
to our convention, take advantage of these opportunities.  We hope to see
all of you in Virginia Beach.  Registration information may be found by
visiting www.nfbv.org <http://www.nfbv.org>