[Nfbv-announce] FW: Advanced Vision - A sponsor of our convention

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Thu Oct 20 14:44:24 UTC 2016

Correct email is

bareford at comcast.net <mailto:bareford at comcast.net>

blindness is not what holds you back.

From: Michael Kasey [mailto:michaelgkasey at verizon.net]
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2016 10:15 AM
To: Nfbv-announce at nfbnet.org
Subject: Advanced Vision - A sponsor of our convention

from our Bronze sponsor,

Advanced Vision,

Advanced Vision is the exclusive distributor for Enhanced Vision low vison
products for the past 14 years.
We pride ourselves in providing excellent customer care and the highest
quality electronic magnification and Text-to Speech products to visually
impaired individuals.

Some of our popular products are DaVinci Pro, Merlin Ultra and Amigo HD.
Visit www.EnhancedVision.com <http://www.EnhancedVision.com>  to learn more
about the many products that will help you regain your visual independence.

Advanced Vision provides free in-home product demonstration.  For more
information and to arrange a no-obligation product demonstration, please
contact Allen Bareford at 804.550.0011 or email Bareford at comcast.

blindness is not what holds you back.