[Nfbv-announce] 15th anniversary of our historic Fredericksburg chapter

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Fri Sep 9 16:42:38 UTC 2016

>From Holly Frisch:

This month is the 15th anniversary of our historic Fredericksburg chapter.
In honor of this anniversary, September's meeting will be at Bravo
restaurant, 1 Towne Centre Boulevard.  This restaurant is part of the
Spotsylvania Towne Centre.  A ramp on the corner provides wheelchair access.
Anyone with concerns about this is welcome to call either the restaurant or
me.

We will each order from the menu; no group gratuity will be included.
Although the banquet room is unavailable, a large area in the restaurant's
center is being reserved exclusively for us.  I have been assured, at the
time of day we are meeting (11:00) noise will not be an issue.  The formal
meeting part of our activities will not disturb other patrons.

Two guest speakers have been invited, and I am awaiting their responses.

The area reserved for us can hold as many as 40 people.  Bravo would really
like us to have at least 15 to justify reserving that space.  Management
would like to know 48 hours in advance to set up the tables most
conveniently for us.  Therefore, I am asking everyone, please, to respond by
Wednesday evening, September 14.  That will allow me time to call Thursday
and make all the final arrangements.  As always, everyone is cordially
invited and welcome.  Personally, I hope as many as possible of the founding
members can attend and provide us some early chapter history.

Please RSVP to Holly at:

Holly Frisch (holly at volunteersfortheblind.org
<mailto:holly at volunteersfortheblind.org> )

blindness is not what holds you back.