[Nfbv-announce] Join the Fairfax Chapter for a motorcycle ride Saturday, Oct. 15

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 15 19:26:48 UTC 2016

Join the Fairfax Chapter for a motorcycle ride Saturday, Oct. 15
Hi All,
Come join the Fairfax Chapter for a tour of the city from the back of a Harley motorcycle Saturday, October 15 at 10 AMM.

Several members from the local Harley motorcycle club will be gathering to do a show-and-tell of their motorcycles and then giving rides around the city. We did this event several years ago and it was very popular.

There is no charge for the ride. You just need to let us know that you will be there and we will reserve a spot for you. The number of riders we can have is limited.

So, email me right now (john_bailey17 at hotmail.com<mailto:john_bailey17 at hotmail.com>) and I will save a seat on a Harley for you.

John Bailey